You may view the video tutorial here. If it asks you to log in, use the guest pass (Username: astudent, Password: Prospective#1).
1. From your desktop, double-click the Microsoft Word icon.
2. When Word opens, type your paper as your normally would.
3. Click the Save icon at the top of the screen to open the Save As dialog.
4. When the Save As dialog opens, be sure the the Save In area reads My Documents.
5. Type a name for your paper that you will remember.
6. Click the Save button.
***MAKE SURE TO SAVE YOUR PAPER OFTEN***
(NOTE: The save dialogue will not open after you save the first time. The paper will be saved with the name you typed in.)
7. Click the Close button.
8. Double-click the Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox icon (depending on which you use).
9. Select the Favorites (Internet Explorer) or Bookmarks (Firefox) menu.
10. Select "".
11. Proceed to login and enter your online course.
12. Select the "" link. You can tell this is an upload link because of the clipboard icon.
13. The BIB 4203 paper upload page should appear.
14. Click the "Browse" button.
15. Click the "" button.
16. Select the name of the paper you typed.
17. Click the "" button.
18. Click the "" button.
19. A page will appear confirming your successful upload.
20. Click the button.
21. The BIB 4203 paper upload page should appear, this time listing the document you uploaded. Your paper upload is complete. The professor will now receive your document for grading. If you made a mistake, in most cases, you can resubmit a file to replace the one listed by repeating this process.
22. Select "BIB 4203" in the Navigational Breadcrumb to return to your class.
This will take you to the main course page. This concludes this tutorial.