Apply for Aid
- Fill out your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You will need a Federal Student Aid PIN to sign your FAFSA electronically. The FAFSA will give you an option to apply for one when you finish, or you can get one now at http://www.pin.ed.gov.
- Meet with a financial advisor to go over your financial aid options.
- Look for scholarships. (Note: Scholarships and grants are different!) MCU does not provide scholarships for Advantage students, but there are some third-party sources where you may be eligible for additional funds. There are even a few websites that will help in your search for aid: Adventures In Education, FinAid!, and Princeton Review are some that provide free scholarships.
- If accepting loans, you MUST fill out a Master Promissory Note (MPN).
- MCU also provides automatic tuition payments through FACTS. This allows you to give permission for the school to automatically deduct tuition payments from your bank account on a monthly basis. You may print and fill out a FACTS Automatic Tuition Payment Agreement and mail a copy to MCU to begin this process.
- You have loans from previous education, you may print and fill out an In-School Deferment Request form to defer payments on previous loans.